DATA MANAGEMENT AND REPORTING
One window to all data
MIKE INFO is designed for organisations that work with water-related time-series data with a need to safely store, use and share data within their organisation or with partners and stakeholders. All tools can be used interactively or they can be part of automated workflows.
- MIKE INFO brings all your data sources together – MIKE INFO includes powerful data integration capabilities that allows you to import historic and current data from a variety of sources including text files, spreadsheets and other database solutions.
- MIKE INFO quality assures and processes your time-series data – MIKE INFO includes a suite of time-series processing and quality assurance tools for hydrological and meteorological data processing (such as rating curves, double mass curves and gap filling), statistical and extreme value analysis, as well as climate downscaling and much more.
- MIKE INFO gives you geographic information system (GIS) capabilities – MIKE INFO provides functionality for mapping and processing spatial data and allows you to associate time-series and documents with spatial features. The GIS module is Open Geospatial Consortium (OGC) data compliant and imports from or links to a variety of data sources. The GIS module also comes with a series of spatial processing tools.
- MIKE INFO does your data reporting – MIKE INFO allows you to generate custom-made reports that combine elements such as text, tables, maps and charts. Reports may subsequently be shared through MIKE INFO Desktop or MIKE INFO Web, or distributed through an email list.
- MIKE INFO documents your data – MIKE INFO includes an audit log which allows you to find out when, why and by whom your data was changed. In addition to system-generated information, you may add textual descriptions to the audit log and build your own meta-data schema to describe your data your way.
- MIKE INFO strengthens your document management capabilities – MIKE INFO allows you to store and retrieve documents and access them easily when needed, especially during emergency situations. Document can either be static uploaded documents or automated reports generated by MIKE INFO.